The inkjet photo printer can help you share the amazing and unforgettable moments instantly by turning your photos and professional images into better-than-lab-quality prints.
Want to buy one? But, feel confused by the various information about it?
Then, the good news is that you do not have to worry about that anymore, for our page will provide you with all the most recommended and popular inkjet photo printers. All you need to do is to scroll the page and choose one you like. Good luck.
Best Inkjet Photo Printers Ratings
Sophiticated Look and Feel with a New Compact Design
- “The text and photo print quality ranges from very good to excellent.” – Nathan
- “Worked better than either of my much high priced HP or Epson printers.” – midegim
- “It makes a lot of noise and takes time to get ready to print when turned on and then quite a time to print when asked.” – Russ
Rugged, powerful and portable, the Canon Pixma iP90 Photo Printer delivers exceptional performance at home or on the road. This compact printer can produce up to 16 ppm in black and up to 12 ppm in color, while achieving a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- “The printer is easy to use, quiet and prints both color and b&w documents quickly and with very very good quality.” – Peter C. Farrell
- “I highly recommend this printer for anyone who wants to carry a printer when they travel.” – Kenneth W. Douglass
- “It fits easily in my Targus backpack laptop bag with all the other gadgets I carry around with me.” – David Patterson
Professional Wireless Photo Printer with 8 dye based color inks for colorful and vivid prints
- “The quality of the prints from this printer are amazing.” – Steven Larky
- “With a simple black frame and a white wall background, each large print looks glorious with its rich colors and fine detail.” – ƒůŽźŸ…
- “The prints from this, on Canon paper with proper paper profiles chosen, results in some vibrant and amazing results.” – Stephen M. Lerch
High Performance Inkjet Photo Printer with Built-in Auto Duplex Printing
- “I’m very pleased with the quality of the print.” – Nancy G. Kolacz
- “He cleaned the printer head and 1 page would print, but the next time he tried it didn’t work again.” – bkav6300
- “That said, smaller ink cartridges are becoming standard in all new printers and I otherwise love this thing.” – D. Culp
The Epson R380 offers the power and versatility to print Ultra Hi-Definition photos and documents at home. Use the 3.5-inch, color display to view, crop and print photos — PC-free.
- “I don’t believe there is any actual sensor that detects the amount of ink in the cartridges.” – Mr. Thomas D. Wynne
- “Photo prints come out fast and are great quality.” – Paul Curran
- “If I were paid for the amount of time I have spent trying to get this thing to work again, I’d be able to buy a way better printer than this one!” – Apple Scruff
Produce exhibition quality prints with unprecedented control with the Epson R2880 photo printer, the choice for professional and fine art photographers.
- “Overall, the Epson Stylus Photo R2880 has all of the features I need in a color photo inkjet printer and I would recommend it to anyone desiring a quality printer.” – myoho guy
- “The quality of print is excellent.” – J. M. Gulizia
- “Everything seems to run smoothly for the first week or so, although I noticed that the printer had a tendency to perform prolonged nozzle cleaning sessions.” – Tage W. Blytmann
Epson Stylus R260 8X10 Photo Printer
- “The replacement ink cartridges cost more than the printer.” – W. B. Moore
- “Niether one would print to a CD or DVD with this printer.” – Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
- “ALL my ink cartridges were empty after a month of moderate use!” – L.C.
Stylish Photo Printer with 5 Individual Ink Tanks and Built-in Auto Duplex Printing.
- “The print quality is pretty good for the regular paper, and very good for photos.” – booksy
- “The ink cartridges that come with the printer are tiny, and although I haven’t used them that much yet, I’m sure they will run dry pretty fast.” – T. Simonson
- “Several minutes at least, all the while spewing wasted ink during way too many cleaning cycles.” – Gary Kitchen
Consumer-rated Unbeatable Photo QualityPrint stunning borderless photos with the ultra-powerful, ultra-slim Expression Premium XP-610. Consumer-rated unbeatable photo quality ensures brilliant photos anytime, while sharp text complements those images for eye-catching documents.
- “Great little printer – very easy to set up -nice footprint – loved the wireless function – good quality printing.” – Luigi Facotti
- “The wireless setup is very easy.” – Samuel M. Stone
- “I also love that I can print directly onto a CD/DVD.” – D. Anderson
The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer produces amazing detail in both business documents and photographs with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi and a 5-color ink system.
- “Set up and instructions were very easy to understand.” – BrerBear
- “Print speed is fine, but it has to get ready to print each time, and it takes several minutes of obnoxious printer noises to get ready.” – Justin Elledge
- “Far better than the 3 year old HP it replaced.” – Jason
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas