There are several wide format photo printers that are known to be the best in their lines, which makes how to choose one a great problem.
Don’t worry; choosing one will not be time-wasting or energy-consuming any longer, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular wide format photo printers for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Top Wide Format Photo Printers
Produce exhibition quality prints with unprecedented control with the Epson R2880 photo printer, the choice for professional and fine art photographers.
- “Overall, the Epson Stylus Photo R2880 has all of the features I need in a color photo inkjet printer and I would recommend it to anyone desiring a quality printer.” – myoho guy
- “The quality of print is excellent.” – J. M. Gulizia
- “Everything seems to run smoothly for the first week or so, although I noticed that the printer had a tendency to perform prolonged nozzle cleaning sessions.” – Tage W. Blytmann
Imagination meets innovation. — The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 takes photo printing to the next level, delivering brilliant, Ultra HD prints up to 13 x 19 for extraordinary large-size prints, photos, displays and more.
- “This printer is fast good quality photo prints love the large paper size.” – Darnell A. Hazel
- “I have not been able to print in black and white because of the color ink.” – Chuck
- “Most of your time will be spent troubleshooting the damned thing and praying that a head cleaning cycle will fix the rampant clogging issues.” – Jon Michael Jennings
Take your creativity and productivity to the next level with the advanced features and uncompromising quality of the Epson Stylus Photo R2000. This robust, 13”-wide printer delivers remarkable efficiency and versatility with high-capacity cartridges, and networking and wireless connectivity, along with flexible media handling.
- “Very happy so far and I recommend it for an easy to use, high quality, mid-level printer.” – Mike
- “I do use the Epson papers and am satisfied with the results of the matte paper.” – William L. Mcgee
- “Of course I cannot print anything with one of the ink cartridges out of ink.” – Peter A. Malone
The ultimate HP 9-ink photo printer designed for the professional, fine art, portrait andserious amateur photographer who wants finished, professional-quality photos up to 13 by 19 inches to sell, exhibit, or admire for generations.
- “Speed is excellent for normal size text or text plus graphic printing, and good for large format highest quality photo printing.” – Frank Edema
- “The quality is amazing, it is the best photo printer I have seen (much better than the smaller photo only printers).” – S. Eklund
- “I am returning the printer for a refund.” – S. Muntz
The Epson R1900 sets a new standard in glossy printing. This powerful, wide-format printer offers incredible versatility so you can explore all your creative aspirations.
- “Customers DON”T BUY THIS PRINTER unless you are willing to spend lots of money on ink cartridges.” – Big Al
- “I would also recommend using Epson Ink and Premium Photo Glossy paper for continued outstanding prints.” – D. Leeseberg
- “Quality of the prints is very good.” – Mariann Cyr
Epson Stylus Photo R1800 quickly creates large, archival quality glossy and matte photos worthy of display. Experience the rich, true-to-life colors and subtle detail that’s evident in every image.
- “I highly recommend this printer for any photographer interested in producing their own high quality prints.” – L. T. Beasimer
- “This is, hands down, the best photo printer I have ever owned or used.” – Leo Fortner
- “I probably will never buy another Epson printer again after this thing.” – Karl Winkler
The i9900 Photo Printer is a high-end large format machine whose remarkable output can rival that of a professional processing lab. It’s capable of producing edge-to-edge true borderless prints, from 4 x 6 up to a breathtaking 13 x 19 size, with the look and feel of a traditional photograph.
- “Very fast,quiet, and quality is great.” – H. Hwang
- “ON OTHER BRANDS I have had Epson’s and HP’s until this printer and I can honestly say I will never again waste my time with the other companies.” – Mountain Lover
- “I have used Canon Photo Paper Plus, Canon Photo Paper Pro, and Kodak Professional Inkjet Photo Paper all with good results.” – M. Huebner
MD) Canon I9100 LG format Printer
- “This printer is a good choice for black and white 11×17 printing too.” – joelgv
- “‘Cause it’s worth an extra star!” – “jackrenshaw”
- “It does borderless printing in all sizes… Even 13×19!” – The Badboy
HP DESIGNJET Z6200 VIVID PHOTO INKPLOT 42IN ENET USB2.
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 takes photo printing to the next level with fast and impressive 13 x 19 prints at a breakthrough price. You get rich color and detail for enlargements, displays and more.
- “Overall it’s a very good printer, big improvement over what we had before.” – M. Montgomery
- “After hours of head cleaning, test printing, running copies that appear w banding the Utility finally demands a replacement cartridge.” – Her Royal Majesty
- “Being able to print on 13″ wide paper is great for projects, presentations, screen printing, dye sublimation, etc.” – Benson Adams
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Want to find this wide format photo printers page later? Click here!